
You really are everything to me! From now on i start to write in english so i can practice my language and so..
This text will be including a lot of grammar and vocabular mistakes,i think..but i hope it is forgettable.
Today(31.12) morning when i woke up i felt bit sick. And in two minutes i found out that i am ill. Fever and so. So i couldnt go to stables. I was misrible.. But Jaanika( goddamn,she is the best ever.. [but noone could be better than Aramiiiiis]) promised to take good care of him:)
I dont know if i'll go tomorrow to the stables,but i truly hope.. yesterday i did some groundwork.It went pretty good. He and Torm( his best friend) were in the hall running around and after they finished their playing we both( Me and Jaanika) asked our ponies to come to us. It went pretty good:) After that i worked with obstackles ( just trying to walk over some tiny ones:)) The problem is he is not moving so well, when no halters.. But it is my mistake..I am just fool.. But i think some day you all will see some evolution!:) i promise.
I love my horse more than anything in this world:) jepjep. The Best ever!!
No comments:
Post a Comment