well .Honey.. i spent 4 months without you.But i always had your photo under my pillow so.I always saw you in my dreams.
I missed you so much that when i finally arrived back to estonia i just couldn't fight the tears so..i wasn't planning on crying on you when i see you.it was supposed to be all cheery and happy,but i just broke down cause i missed you so much. I have you now,i got you back.i love you.
i was just listening to brett dennen-ain't no reason. and it just ..well,oh my god. honey,i am truly sorry for what i am. i wish i could be better,just for you.
I'd do anything for you.
i am happy you had your time off of work and everything. and you look fat and cheery. so it is all good:) it just feels..so....incredible..having you back.so i am still..overwhelmed .
Maailma kõige parem hobune, maailma kõige tavalisema tüdruku südames.
kalliskalliskalliskallis! im never gonna leave you ..ever again.
No comments:
Post a Comment