So i've been very busy as my last exam is coming up shortly and everything is a mess. But horses, well.. They are all pretty awesome!
Lately i've been dealing with many different horses and i like them all. Ingrid Randlaht visited my little pony and there is a chance, that we'll finally get a suitable saddle for us. What a happy day. I rode him over a long-long time, he was awesome. I just cannot wait to start riding him again. The mare i ride in hüüru, she's a sweetheart. And I have a new baby - a nice 3 y.o gelding. I do not own him or anything, just starting to work with him, when i have the time. Aramis is still fat, but he is starting to look a bit better already and thats just..good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNfKYkrWNlc She's just ..gorgeous.
And the 3 y.o gelding called Myron :
No comments:
Post a Comment