I am not feelin healthy at all. I mean at all , but i thought i'd be all fine for today.. Well whatever. I'm going to hüüru today ,so i do something fun with Rita. I thought i was going to ride,but honestly i think, that its not such a good idea right now. And i was supposed to go to Kurtna also,but i think i'm not going. The weather sucks and my health sucks and..yeah.Well i had a wonderful night last night everything is fine. I measured Aramis's temperature yesterday - it was completely normal. Then we talked with the veterinarian ( Kaido Puusepp) for quite a long time, thinking over all the possibilities. Now i'm ordering some blood tests again and we'll see, what we will find from there. Well dogs already have a quick test to find out whether or not they have the lyme disease ( borreliosis) or not, but as we asked from the producers, they said its not accurate enough for horses..or something. So yeah. yeah. Tomorrow i'm going to be in Muhu, gonna go riding in Tihuse. Its quite cool. There are quite big herds and we need to move one of the herds from one pasture to another, its not a 5 hour ride this time,but not a short one either. It is so much fun, i always like it so much. I hope,that this time there would be more people on horses, than 2 or 3 , then it's easier and i can just ride along and enjoy the view. But it doesn't matter that much anymore. But i've gotta go now. I'll try and write on friday maybe :) Aramis was and is a good boy, Rita will be my sweetheart today, she just has to and ..and i'll try to write about tihuse later :)
Wednesday, May 25
Another door closes..
I am not feelin healthy at all. I mean at all , but i thought i'd be all fine for today.. Well whatever. I'm going to hüüru today ,so i do something fun with Rita. I thought i was going to ride,but honestly i think, that its not such a good idea right now. And i was supposed to go to Kurtna also,but i think i'm not going. The weather sucks and my health sucks and..yeah.Well i had a wonderful night last night everything is fine. I measured Aramis's temperature yesterday - it was completely normal. Then we talked with the veterinarian ( Kaido Puusepp) for quite a long time, thinking over all the possibilities. Now i'm ordering some blood tests again and we'll see, what we will find from there. Well dogs already have a quick test to find out whether or not they have the lyme disease ( borreliosis) or not, but as we asked from the producers, they said its not accurate enough for horses..or something. So yeah. yeah. Tomorrow i'm going to be in Muhu, gonna go riding in Tihuse. Its quite cool. There are quite big herds and we need to move one of the herds from one pasture to another, its not a 5 hour ride this time,but not a short one either. It is so much fun, i always like it so much. I hope,that this time there would be more people on horses, than 2 or 3 , then it's easier and i can just ride along and enjoy the view. But it doesn't matter that much anymore. But i've gotta go now. I'll try and write on friday maybe :) Aramis was and is a good boy, Rita will be my sweetheart today, she just has to and ..and i'll try to write about tihuse later :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Kas sa kontakteerusid ise selle vetiga või leidis tema kuidagi sinu?
ReplyDeleteise kontakteerusin, halvasti sõnastatud lause,sorri.
ReplyDelete