I've been challenged to write every day /every second day and to write in english. Well, this is supposed to last for a month, and i've been told to take new pictures every time i go to the stables. I accepted it.
I do not have any pictures from yesterday, because i've been down with the flu for a few days now. After considering it, i contacted a new vet and we agreed,that i'll go take Aramis's temperature. So thats the mission of today. And well, another mission i have is that i have to clean the area and put up the fences for a new smaller yard ,so that he wouldn't get so much food..Hes just being absolutely too fat. It is just terrible to look photos of him as a youngster, he looked so lean. But it will change, i promise. Now it will change. I've been reading about the temperature ,pulse etc.. it is quite interesting and for a surprise , I am finding some new information also. So one of the sites : http://www.equusite.com/articles/health/healthVitalSigns.shtml - it is pretty useful for everyone to border upon the familiar information / to get some new information. ( 99-101 f = 37,22 -38.33 c) I'm quite happy to feel just a bit better than yesterday. I just cannot be bothered being sick anymore. It has lasted for too long already - and i'm whining?! Aramis has been lame for over a year now.... Well at least something is going to change and i'm going to do everything i can...again. Things must have progressed by now and we all have seen,that time is not the right remedy this time. It has to be something else. The veterinarian i contacted,said that borreliosis is another possibility we have to deal with. and he also has some other ideas. Well its gonna be interesting anyways.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohRa6jWdosU its a good one.
Gonna add some pictures of Aramis and Rainbow also ,but older ones because its seven in the morning and i don't have pictures of today yet. Will let you all know how the temperature measurement went.
I do not have any pictures from yesterday, because i've been down with the flu for a few days now. After considering it, i contacted a new vet and we agreed,that i'll go take Aramis's temperature. So thats the mission of today. And well, another mission i have is that i have to clean the area and put up the fences for a new smaller yard ,so that he wouldn't get so much food..Hes just being absolutely too fat. It is just terrible to look photos of him as a youngster, he looked so lean. But it will change, i promise. Now it will change. I've been reading about the temperature ,pulse etc.. it is quite interesting and for a surprise , I am finding some new information also. So one of the sites : http://www.equusite.com/articles/health/healthVitalSigns.shtml - it is pretty useful for everyone to border upon the familiar information / to get some new information. ( 99-101 f = 37,22 -38.33 c) I'm quite happy to feel just a bit better than yesterday. I just cannot be bothered being sick anymore. It has lasted for too long already - and i'm whining?! Aramis has been lame for over a year now.... Well at least something is going to change and i'm going to do everything i can...again. Things must have progressed by now and we all have seen,that time is not the right remedy this time. It has to be something else. The veterinarian i contacted,said that borreliosis is another possibility we have to deal with. and he also has some other ideas. Well its gonna be interesting anyways.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohRa6jWdosU its a good one.
Gonna add some pictures of Aramis and Rainbow also ,but older ones because its seven in the morning and i don't have pictures of today yet. Will let you all know how the temperature measurement went.
Rainbow 2011
Aramis 1 y.o - picture taken 2003
Aramis 2005
2006
2007
2008
2009
2010






Ohjah..eks see söögiasi on eestisegustel hobustel alati raske. Domile ka piisab sellest kui ta rohtu nuusutab ja võtab juba juurde. Aga jaksu:)
ReplyDeleteAile
Jaa,see on lihtsalt nii õnnetu juhus,tahaks võimaldada ju suuri karjamaid ja asju,aga lihtsalt ei tohi..hobu enda pärast. Aitäh!
ReplyDeleteK.